+deco blog gathers some data about you. Please read below to understand what information we store and what we do with it:
- Whenever you visit our website, we use Google Analytics to provide information about your device and browser, your location (based on your device’s IP address), and eventually how you reached our website. We only use this information to analyze visitor metrics, and where our visitors come from. Google store your information, + deco don’t. You can read their policy here: https://policies.google.com/privacy.
- Whenever you comment on an article on this website, we store the information you provide (your name or username, your e-mail address, and the comment itself). We only publish the comment and your username when we publish the comment; all the information is stored on our web server, which resides in the European Union. We may keep this information indefinitely.
- You have the right to access and correct any information we have about you, and at any time you can ask us to delete the information we keep about you. Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will tell you what information we have kept about you and/or we will delete all the information and your comments if you want.
- You can unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time, using the unsubscribe link that is provided in every e-mail you receive from us.
- Any data we store may be given to law enforcement only after legal process is followed. We are subject to European law.